Here are a couple photos from Valentine's Day!
Super easy! Here's what you do:
1. Find and peel the paper off of old crayons (Crayola works best).
2. Chop (or break) them up into small pieces.
3. Heat oven to 250.
4. Put crayon pieces into silicone heart-shaped ice trays (the cupcake trays were a bit too big for crayons, I thought). I got mine at the Target Dollar Section!
5. Pop 'em in the oven and keep an eye on them. Mine took about 15 minutes to totally melt.
6. When totally melted and in the wanted heart shape, take them out, let them cool, then pop them out of the tray.
7. TA-DA! Brand new, heart-shaped crayons for your babies!