Monday, November 5, 2012

New Stuff on TpT!

I have been so bad keeping up with blogging! Sorry!

It's been so crazy busy around here! I'll try to upload some pictures later!
Here is a new Science Exploring station recording sheet on TpT







I also created a couple of Halloween goodies!

Here's a cute "Today is Halloween!" coloring page


Here's a preview of the Halloween Counting Book





I also just uploaded a book I made a few weeks ago for my kindergartners about the life cycle of a pumpkin.  I decided I should share it with you all! It's FREE for a limited time!

Get it here!



Alright, I think that's a pretty good update for now!

Happy Monday-Is-Finally-Over Feeling!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi - i love your blog and ideas. would you please send me the first day of kindergarten booklet that you posted as a free pdf on tpt? my email address is jboekhou@centrallyon.org


    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete