Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Need a Plan

Well, I have plans... I just need to stick to them.


Here's me: "I'm exhausted and feel weird... I'm going to just eat dinner and go to bed early."
Here's what really happens: "I need to cook myself dinner (it's going to take way longer than expected), then put away the clean dishes, then wash the dirty dishes, oh! My favorite TV shows are on tonight! I'll just watch one because I can't stand not knowing what happened..." In bed at 10:30 watching all new TV shows NOT asleep.


My gosh. I think I have ZERO self-control.


"I need to cut back on snacking." - the angel on my shoulder
"PSH! Yeah right! Om nom nom nom!" - the devil on my shoulder that seems to always win arguments with the angel.

"I need to go to bed early." - angel
"I need to watch 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' until I feel like vomiting!" - devil

"I need to start working out in the gym more. Walking my dog doesn't count." - angel
"What the heck? I'm exercising all day! And walking my dog DEFINITELY counts! Just sit on the couch and enjoy more 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'!" - devil



Dang you, devil on my shoulder!


I'm going to work on letting my angel side win more.


Starting tonight.

Get home. Feed dog. Water dog. Walk dog. Potty dog. Feed self. Water self. Clean self. Asleep self.

That's my plan. Too bad no one reads this to check to see if I actually followed my plan tomorrow!


Maybe I'll even have time to make something new and post it on TpT and here?!


No comments:

Post a Comment