Sunday, May 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

Here are a couple photos from Valentine's Day!

Heart multi-colored crayons!

Super easy! Here's what you do:
1. Find and peel the paper off of old crayons (Crayola works best).
2. Chop (or break) them up into small pieces.
3. Heat oven to 250.
4. Put crayon pieces into silicone heart-shaped ice trays (the cupcake trays were a bit too big for crayons, I thought). I got mine at the Target Dollar Section!
5. Pop 'em in the oven and keep an eye on them. Mine took about 15 minutes to totally melt.
6. When totally melted and in the wanted heart shape, take them out, let them cool, then pop them out of the tray.
7. TA-DA! Brand new, heart-shaped crayons for your babies!

I made a LARGE Valentine to go on my door! I put it down low so the kids would see it as soon as they walked in. They loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment